there has only been green
| drawing pen . marker . 2011
| drawing pen. 2011
| 2 0 1 2 .
| 2 0 1 1 . pen . ballpoint.
| 2 0 1 1 . pen . africanz
the end has begun. once again.
the conclusion of a circle (which, essentially has no tail).
closing up while actually making born of some(other)thing.
(can we really call it the end, then?)
anyway they say it is the time to reflect. isn’t it?
since contemplating is not my cup of tea,
let’s just skim through my note/sketch-book
which i have filled out during two thousand and eleven
(will post it gradually, and not in sequential order)
| 2 0 1 1 . pen . orient
akhirnya hari ini melakukan lari yang lebih sehat daripada lari dari kenyataan
this morning i saw a boy with his inflatable giraffe flying through my half-baked sky | 10.11.11
| 09.11.11quite an un-busy day
1. I opened facebook and uploaded somethings on it.
2. I made my cup of coffee and did not get it from the nescafe machine downstair.
3. I did not launch photosop until after lunch.
4. I read an article about…shoes.
5. I drew my-brand-new-nick-name that i obtained this very morning, given by a bunch of my-also-not-so-busy-colleagues: ferdiwalawala & gambit.
dinacemil: karena laciku penuh cemilan, karena selalu jadi yang pertama teriak lapar tiap sore
|08.11.11rambut keriting, gara-gara
tele conference meeting
a cup of hot coffee that I smuggled in
couldn’t help my ears to catch
whatever the clients were saying
among the statics, their-own-broken-discussion-in
-the-language-of-bollywoood and our own whispers
salam dari tut tut
I thought I was a fool for no one
Oh baby I’m a fool for you
| taken from supermassive black hole - Muse. a mundane friday eve with a supermassive traffic accompanied by minuscule-but-persistent drizzle. jakarta. 11.10.28